Every fall, ISFA members gather at a premier resort destination to learn valuable trade insights, network with their peers, and share in an experience that can be found nowhere else. The ISFA Annual Conference is created for fabricators by fabricators.
The event includes a general member meeting, educational workshops, panel discussions, networking activities, an awards ceremony and more.
Led by industry experts, panel discussions and workshops focus on positioning your business for success. Topics include:
Fabrication techniques and project workflow strategies
Software and technology implementation
Employee recruiting, engagement and development
Growth strategies and business valuation
Sales and marketing strategies
Presentations and workshops include supplemental information and planning exercises so you can apply what you learn from the experience and cater the information to meet the needs of your business.
In between workshops and presentations, attendees take advantage of the stunning backdrop at a resort destination, which changes each year. But one thing is for sure: Attendees will enjoy great food, entertainment and a serene setting that enables everyone to kick back, relax and enjoy each other’s company. Sharing experiences and learning from one another in conversation continues to be a cornerstone of ISFA.
The program honors excellence in application design, fabrication and installation of projects using manufactured surfacing materials across nine categories.
Seven of the awards are project-based. The categories are as follows:
· Commercial Solid Surface Project of the Year
· Residential Solid Surface Project of the Year
· Commercial Mineral Surface Project of the Year
· Residential Mineral Surface Project of the Year
· Commercial Quartz Project of the Year
· Residential Quartz Project of the Year
· Sustainable Project of the Year
Additionally, two awards are given to individuals or companies that excel in the industry. They are as follows:
· The Fabricator of the Year Award recognizes an individual or a fabricator member organization that best exemplifies excellence in business using the ISFA ideals of quality, innovation, character, and service to the association and the manufactured surface industry. Current, active members of ISFA may submit nominations for this award. Self-nominations are accepted.
· The ISFA Hall of Fame Award recognizes an individual who has, during their career, made significant contributions to the decorative surfacing industry and demonstrated leadership and a commitment to the association’s ideals. Current, active members of ISFA may submit nominations for this award. Self-nominations are accepted.